IB&M Program Director - Risk Remediation and Transformation
We are seeking a IB&M Program Director
to support our Risk Remediation and transformation portfolio on a 18 month contract basis.
As Program Director you will lead the delivery and proactive oversight of IB&M Risk Remediation and transformation portfolio of programs, a multi-year portfolio of work which will focus on uplifting the Risk Management capabilities of the IB&M business.
Your key tasks will include:
- Lead the delivery of all agreed program management outcomes, in line with the Group Program Delivery Framework.
- Implement strong governance framework to support the successful delivery of the IB&M Program of Action with regular reporting to both IB&M leaders and the Group team.
- Manage the overall budget for the PoA and ensure appropriate reporting to track progress, status, dependencies, issues, risks and financials.
- Working with all stream leads to ensure plans, milestones, activities and reporting is tracked and aligned with the IB&M and Group PoA objectives
To be successful we are seeking the following:
- Substantial large project management capabilities within the financial services industry.
- Understanding of Institutional Banking and Credit Risk Management concepts, processes and systems.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills and ability to build a strong rapport with colleagues.
- Experience with project governance and senior stakeholder management.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think outside the box
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/04/2020