IMS Middle Office, Operations Portfolio Services – Senior Associate
State Street's (STT) Middle Office service is a rapidly growing business globally and in the APAC region. As a result of a new client win STT is looking to bring on a talented operations business professional to be part of their Portfolio Services Team responsible for the control and overall health of the data within portfolios that go out to clients.
Reporting to a Portfolio Services Manager in the APAC region you will be part of a global team on a market leading product that interacts with multiple internal STT parties globally in identifying issues and managing to completion.
The Focus of the job is to monitor daily transactions in assigned accounts and responsibilities process clients' ad-hoc requests resolved basic issues and research the more complex problems to consult with your manager where clarification or exception to policy/procedures may be required.
- \t\tBuilds cooperative and professional internal/external relationships achieving group and client consensus.
- \t\tRun automated control checks for allocated book of clients and resolve exceptions to completion
- \t\tDevelop whole portfolio knowledge that will enable efficient issue resolution working with other teams to achieve the same
- \t\tUsing provided tools review assigned accounts for issues associated with cash (Overdrafts reconciliation) positions (trades other) and transactions. Escalate issues for resolution after research is performed.
- \t\tFor assigned accounts process month end close functions (validate and sign-off on balances review for non-base balances).
- \t\tIdentify data or accounts trends for discussion in group meetings.
- \t\tInteract with all IMS teams (Accounting Corporate Actions Trading Performance)
- \t\tEquivalent to a Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance with business and technology related coursework or relevant industry experience
- \t\tMinimum 2 year of related operations custody or fund accounting experience.
- \t\tKnowledge of security types
- \t\tGood written and verbal communications.
- \t\tMust be deadline oriented with the ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems