Information Security Analyst
This financial services client is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join its Sydney team. The Information Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the companies networks and systems are compliant with all information security, compliance and audit regulations. With your knowledge and experience within information security you will be tasked with establishing best practices within the company.
- Implementation and improvement of the companies ISO27001.
- Strong working knowledge of governance, risk and compliance.
- Give guidance to different teams within business regarding both internal and external the information security risks.
- Ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders of different technical backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team of information security professionals in a large and complex organisation.
- At least one of the following qualifications is highly desirable, CISSP, CISA, CISM and CEH.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Knowledge with industry standard frameworks (ISO, NIST, PCI).
- 5 + years of Information Security experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or any others within Information Security contact Adam Woolhouse at Hudson on 02 8233 4352 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 17 Nov 17