- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 Jan 19
Infrastructure Physical Security Engineer
Infrastructure Physical Security EngineerJoin us as an Infrastructure Physical Security Engineer supporting a diverse range of products used within the physical security environment.
The role will require skills in the deployment of new technologies, management of existing technologies, an understanding of application designs to provide resilience, product life cycle management, change management, vendor engagement and support on day to day activities.
A background in Physical Security Engineering in large enterprise environments is key to being successful in this role. In addition, your technical skills will include:
- experience with physical security hardware and software and the installation and management of those products
- a passion for the latest technology used in physical security and a desire to build solutions
- MSSQL data structure, query design, windows server products, windows security policies, Linux environments
- working knowledge of products from solution providers such as Honeywell, Sony, Milestone, HID, Innerange, Bosch, Genetec
- ability to write, read and critique electrical, electronic wiring diagrams
- ability to construct technical design documents
- experience with building and construction industries, quoting and vendor management
- capable incident management skills
The role will, at times, require work outside normal business hours to support business activities as well as technology activities in other regions.
This is a rewarding role that would suite someone with a long-term view for positive change.
Please apply via the following link or to find out more about the position, visit www.macquarie.com/careers or email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 08 Jan 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time