See job description for details
A permanent Infrastructure Platform Architect opportunity working for a leading financial services firmYour new company
You will be working as part of the Strategy and Architecture function, you will be a member of the Platform Architecture team whose role is to develop platform roadmaps, platform governance and guardrails for the Infrastructure practice, as well as supporting projects and programs and assisting the Strategy and Architecture teams.
Your new role
The role will provide architectural responses to portfolio demand to ensure programs, projects and value streams can deliver high value outcomes in a timely manner. You will be interacting, communicating, and partnering with your peers in all areas of IT, in order to ensure that the Infrastructure Platform Architectures, guardrails and roadmaps developed, align with enterprise blueprints, roadmaps, principals, industry good practice, patterns and policies.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support development and managing actions of the governance forums for respective platform roadmap, guardrail, and architecture sign-off
- Develop Infrastructure Platform Architectures, roadmaps, guardrails, and patterns that meet with Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture standards and are endorsed by relevant architecture governance forums
- Provide quality control for solution designers, ensuring downstream designs are well defined in-line with the S&A standards and align to platform architecture
- Support Solution Architects in the development of specifications, options papers, cost benefit analysis, risk assessments and other such artefacts as necessary in the development of the target architectures which support business solutions
- Extensive experience in the IT industry with the last 3+ years' working in the role of Infrastructure Solution Designer or Architect
- Extensive experience in medium to large enterprise environments including the creation of infrastructure architectures, roadmaps and patterns
- Relevant industry certifications relating to the Infrastructure and Cloud practices
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508