See job description for details
12 month contract for an Infrastructure Project Manager - Sydney location - Integrated Services Provider Your new company
Our client is a market leader in Integrated Services, designing, building and sustaining infrastructure. Currently looking for a permanent Infrastructure Project Manager to join them as they complete a global solution rollout. Your new role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the continued operations project management and support of complex on-premise and cloud infrastructure consisting on multiple sites and data centres. The role will be expected to work in a fast-pace, multi-vendor environment. This role will be responsible for technically scoping and triaging Infrastructure operations projects, involving shape and plan of Infra projects technically. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Project Manager skills, ideally PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Experience, +10 years
- Infrastructure knowledge, previous experience as an Infrastructure Engineer and deep knowledge within Azure space, standard VM build deployment.
- Experience working with Server, Backup, Desktop, Network , Cloud , Azure
- Experience working with cloud based technologies, O365, Exchange Online and Azure preferred
- Experience of email migration processes and complex email routing environments
- Experience of multi-site and multi forest Active Directory, Good networking knowledge, Layer2/3, dynamic routing, MPLS
- Good knowledge of IP Telephony solutions
- Understand , WVD and Citrix technology at a basic level
12 month contract working with a leading provider of Integrated Services What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508