Insights Analyst - Customer Data and Decision Science
We are laser focused on putting the customer at the centre of everything we do. We use our technology, data and insights to help enhance their financial wellbeing and ultimately differentiate our value proposition. See yourself in the team:
The Data & Decision Science (DDS) team is responsible for leading the delivery of world-class data, analytics and technology capabilities to improve the financial well-being of our customers and communities.
Within this team the Data & Analytics - Personalisation, Marketing and Customer team helps deliver the excellent outcomes for our customers by
Do work that matters:
- Designing and delivering customer-driven (product-agnostic) direct communications (Next Best Conversations) to better meet customer service expectations. Our communications portfolio spans the customer lifecycle - from starting a relationship with the bank (on-boarding) and throughout (e.g. key life events or moments - Natural disasters, birthdays, tax time and loyalty milestones). Each communication requires data-driven segmentation, eligibility and contact channel selection (e.g. email, digital banking platforms, SMS, direct mail, in-branch conversation prompts) to ensure every customer touchpoint is highly relevant and compelling.
- Deploying artificial intelligence, machine learning and data insights to drive personalised and seamless service that delights individual customers across all channels
- Using data and analytics to uncover meaningful customers insights to help relentlessly fine-tune every customer touchpoint
- Contributing data-driven customer value proposition innovation projects.
As an Insights Analyst, Customer you will be responsible for capturing business requirements, designing NBCs, driving communication delivery (project managing) and conducting performance analysis to identify key learnings and optimisation recommendations. You are passionate about data and analysis and leverage both extensively to identify key opportunities and provide actionable insights that facilitate decision making. More specifically:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams with Marketing, Product, Channel and DDS colleagues to develop direct communication initiatives that meet customer and business objectives, with a specific focus on using data and insights to create relevant customer service messaging
- Proactively engage with stakeholders by supplying customer insights which enables them to determine optimal contact strategies. To do this, you will engage in data extraction, manipulation and analysis of customer and other data using analytical and data mining tools (e.g. SQL, R and Tableau)
- Use advanced business acumen and domain expertise, interrogating and translating business requirements and objectives into technical briefing to support the DDS insight and communication delivery process
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews (PIR) on direct marketing campaigns/contact strategies to provide insights and recommendations to business stakeholders as to how the program performed and ways to optimise. You'll also communicate learnings in an easy-to-understand manner to non-technical partners.
- Use data-analysis coupled with your understanding of the customer and business, identify customer engagement and growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop the right customer value proposition (channel, customer segment, timing, product and offer)
- Synthesize qualitative and quantitative data and facts from various sources to identify relationships and patterns, drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems that are both operational and strategic in nature, using both qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong SQL skills and experience dealing with large and complex data sets
- Ability to articulate complex analytical topics in common non-technical terms
- Demonstrated strong commercial acumen, and experience in proactively and creatively utilising analytics to drive decision making
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop a contact strategy and technical delivery experience
- Experience with reporting tools (Tableau, Adobe) and techniques (e.g. A/B or MVT) - nice to have
- Formal training and certification in SQL, preferably ANSI SQL - highly regarded.
If you are passionate about the power of data and analytics in generating value for customers and working as part highly engaged and effective colleagues you will love being a part of this high performing and values driven team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/11/2020