Do work that matters
- Join a dynamic team that deals with data for the purpose of data remediation
- Strong people management skill along with technical acumen
- Great growth opportunities across organisation
As a Insights analyst in the remediation project, you are responsible for developing solutions, building and maintaining effective relationships across the teams . Delivering high quality, accurate and timely analytics using industry standard tools to solve business problems. You will deliver high quality, data driven recommendations. You will engaging in stakeholder communications to ensure embedding analytics output into product offer and business processes. You will proactively engage in product and other stakeholders by supplying and recommending analytics insights. You are responsible for leading the delivery of insight analytics that aims to help the business and their customers identify, understand and solve for opportunities to improve performance for Commbank rewards. See yourself in our team
Our team comprises of analytics roles and query database for the purpose of data remediation. We support through the delivery of actionable insights derived with a particular focus on revenue / cost saving opportunity identification / sizing for our stakeholders. We're Interested in Hearing from People Who Have
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to overlay commercial acumen to developed insights and recommendations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to collaborate at various levels, with a range of stakeholders
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
What's in it for you?
- Previous experience in analytical / data engineering domain.
- 3+ years of experience with analytics tools such as SQL
- Solid experience of using and extracting data from large (Teradata) data warehouse via SQL
When you live the CBA values, we can offer great opportunities; this role provides exposure to many areas and possibilities for future career paths include: Senior Analytics Manager Role through demonstrated measureable successes in driving the use and acceptance of complex analytics and models. Develop reporting, analytical and modelling skills for roles within the wider RBS analytical community
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/02/2021