See yourself in our team
The Data and Decision Science (DDS) team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
We are the pioneers of leveraging Next Best Action Marketing decisioning technology and the Group's data to anticipate and meet our customers' needs in an orchestrated, consistent and meaningful manner. Do work that matters
Our Insight Analysts deliver competitive advantage by working closely with the business and delivery team to help drive insights in Next Best Conversations.
This role is critical in ensuring CBA is effective in identifying events at every touch point in which a customer or prospect interacts with CBA. We achieve success by working with internal stakeholders to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events through leads and customer contact Key accountabilities include:
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams with Marketing and Business Segment colleagues to develop campaign initiatives that assist in meeting objectives, with a specific focus on using data and insights to create relevant messaging which speaks to whole-of-customer needs.
- Pro-actively engage with stakeholders by supplying customer insights which determine appropriate analytics requirements and recommended marketing strategy.
- Collaborating with the delivery functions to implement personalised contact strategies, across all channels.
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis of customer and other data using analytical and data mining tools.
- Act as an expert in advising and promoting Test and Learn methodologies to ensure quality insights.
- Using advanced business acumen to translate complex business requirements and objectives into technical briefing to support the DDS insight process.
- Strategic analysis of below-the-line (BTL) initiatives and presentation of actionable insight and recommendations to business for future BTL marketing activities.
- Campaign data extraction, manipulation and analysis of customer and other data, using analytical and data mining tools.
- Generate & maintain campaign measurement reports. Communicate learning in an accessible manner to non-technical partners. Make recommendations for future activity.
- 2+ years relevant experience (preferably in the Financial Services sector) in analytical CRM or customer insights
- Strong SQL skills and experience dealing with large and complex data sets
- Strong analytical, numerate and logical reasoning skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced communication and engagement skills, with a collaborative style
- Experience of and/ or a desire to work within an Agile environment
- Flexible approach and able to deal with change and develop new ways of working to drive continuous improvement
- Experience/desire of working in a project delivery based environment
- Ability to work and drive outcomes in a virtual team including cross functional skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/04/2021