- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
- Deliver working solutions to our clients fortnightly.
- Build an understanding of the product on a technical and functional level, understanding the context of our clients.
- Participate in solution design, development and testing activities, delivering solutions that address the business needs of our clients.
- Help deliver high quality, testable applications that can readily be changed and updated as product requirements evolve over time.
- Deliver in an agile development environment using processes such as evolutionary design, test driven development, refactoring, continuous delivery etc.
- Actively participate in the relevant scrum rituals within your team (planning, stand-up, demo, retrospective, backlog review etc).
- Design and code new features, and enhance, configure and support existing features.
- Develop automated testing (unit, integration, scenario and UI) and participate in functional testing.
- Remain up to date with functional and technical changes within the product.