See job description for details
Permanent opportunity for HCM Consultant / Kronos Specialist - Sydney location - Integrated Services Provider Your new company
Our client is a market leader in Integrated Services, designing, building and sustaining infrastructure. Currently looking for a permanent Kronos Specialist to join them as they complete a global solution rollout. Your new role
As Kronos Specialist you will be managing build and implementation of Kronos solution. You will be redesigning processes and integration with payroll and other systems. You will manage multiple vendors and business stakeholders and liaise between Project and BAU teams to ensure smooth transition. You will be responsible for ensuring stability and technical usability for the Kronos application across various environments. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Good knowledge on Kronos Server installation and Maintenance.
- Workforce Central 6.3 or above
- Good understanding in Access Profiles, Accruals, Pay Policies
- Good Knowledge of SQL/ Oracle
- Functional Knowledge of integration (WIM)
- Integration Kronos with different source system
- Hands on experience in Service Packs, Version Upgrade
- Good hands on exp on Timekeeper, WIM, Mobility
- Experience working on any ticketing tool's (Service Now or any other)
- Experience in Custom Reporting
Permanent position working with a leading provider of Integrated Services. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508