Lead Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst About The role:
The GO&T Digitisation Delivery technology team is responsible for driving and delivering the technology roadmap for Group Operations.
Group Operations are the transaction champions of Enterprise Services - working to ensure the production, validation and fulfilment of all consumer and commercial financial transactions and trades on behalf of the Group.
Your purpose is to:
The successful applicant will have the following key skills and attributes;
- Lead and facilitate the analysis of complex business problems and/or opportunities.
- Define and document what is required for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Recommend solutions that will enable CBA to achieve targeted business outcomes and deliver business value.
- Lead the definition, elicitation, prioritisation and validation of requirements.
- Plan, estimate and report on activities and deliverables.
- Manage the implementation of process and solution changes and implications for project time, cost, quality and risk.
- Support testing, training, operation and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
As a strong BA practitioner, you will have relevant attributes, experience and skills including:
- Lead Business Analyst in major information technology delivery projects ensuring solution enables business processes to deliver the desired business outcomes and value.
- Strong, relationship and stakeholder management.
- Outcome focus, with an ability to challenge while retaining empathy.
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally.
- Knowledge of project management disciplines and agile/scrum management.
- Hypothesis and experiment design in the analytics context.
- Ability to interpret and visually communicate complex work across multiple processes and inter-related systems.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills to enable quality delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Business-related field or appropriate professional certification.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/11/2020