Lead Business Analyst
- Sydney CBD
- Oct 12, 2021
Fixed Term contract that offers career development with an Australian Bank working in the remediation space. This is a hybrid Lead BA/PM role.
This role supports the Client Remediation program across a wide range of different activities, including but not limited to:
- reviewing and analysing client data sourced from various systems and tools
- analysing and documenting business solutions and outcomes which satisfy the strategic objectives of the Client Remediation team
- helping solve advice remediation issues and conduct high level triage and sampling work of client advice files in conjunction with assessment teams and SMEs
- working with a team of other BAs and SMEs to help develop and operationalise solutions using data to improve targeting of inappropriate advice for review by case assessment teams.
This role will be multi focussed and require a mix of traditional BA and PM skills, data analysis skills and preferably remediation experience. Key Requirements:
- Business requirements analysis - workflow modelling, planning, elicitation, analysis, documentation, validation, quality assurance and requirements management
- Gathering reporting requirements and designing dashboards and reports. Experience with Power BI desirable
- Plan and manage the business analysis activities for self and team
- Provide guidance, coaching and expertise to business analysts
- Experience in dealing with a wide cross section of stakeholders
- Experience in analysing and resolving business problems with SMEs and key stakeholders
- Solution based approach - finds issues but offers solutions.