Lead, Program Planning and Delivery
#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Role
A key focus of this role is to identify, and support design, planning and the successful delivery of initiatives and projects designed to improve the effectiveness of the Division's assurance over its key processes through the implementation of the Quality Assurance Framework and related transformation activities. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across IAG and partners to ensure that project dependencies, benefit overlaps, risks, issues and broader opportunities are identified, managed and leveraged to deliver the outcomes that have been agreed for Australian business units, IAG, and IAG's customers.
- Contribute to the planning and enablement of the AU Quality Assurance Strategy by maximizing opportunities for alignment of process and leverage of scale and capability with IAG Partners.
- Working closely with the Operational Risk Leadership team to effectively identify, plan, and support work required in order to lead the business through the implementation of the Quality Assurance Framework, focusing on key partnering initiatives and supporting the achievement of the Business Unit and organizational goals.
- Working closely with associated Project teams in co-ordination of partnering design and transitions.
- Identify and mitigate or resolve risks and issues impacting delivery of planned initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the Australia Division and other business unit Assurance Frameworks.
- The way we serve our customers, partners, communities, shareholders and each other is: Closer, Braver, Faster.
- Analyse business process information to identify risks, issues and opportunities for improvement in line with Australia Division business units' frameworks and regulatory guidelines.
- Identifying, contributing to and taking ownership of continuous improvement opportunities within the national team.
- Support the Operational Risk Team with quality assurance and governance.
- Provide leadership across the Quality Assurance team
- Support and uplift capability across the wider Operational Risk teams.
- Three or more years' experience in relevant insurance area with a solid understanding of the related business processes
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, WFI and Swann Insurance. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Applications Close Friday 5th June
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.