Low Latency Network Engineer - Sydney
Leading global market maker leveraging technology to solve challenges in the markets is looking for an experienced Network Engineer to join their fast-paced, dynamic team in Sydney.
Network Engineers at this firm have the opportunity to design and deploy the next generation of production, development, and QA infrastructure as they grow their presence in the APAC region.
This is a team of highly skilled engineers who oversee reliability, availability and performance, working with the global infrastructure team to improve technology, while innovating and pushing for APAC autonomy. Requirements:
- Strong, comprehensive understanding of network engineering and applicable administration methods
- Solid experience designing and maintaining multicast networks on a variety of hardware platforms
- Proficiency designing and supporting BGP and OSPF Layer 3 routing protocols
- Background in designing, operating and/or managing mission-critical systems
- Bonus points for knowledge of financial exchange collocations and network setups, especially APAC
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530