Major Incident Manager
As an Major Incident Manager, you will coordinate teams and responses for cyber security incidents, coordinate and manage business disruptions to ensure timely service resolution and use your initiative to suggest and coordinate process improvements, working collaboratively as part of the global team. You'll find a welcoming and supportive culture that is open to new ideas, change and ways of approaching challenges.
We need someone with excellent communication skills both written and verbal, coupled with the ability to stay calm under pressure to assess situations and respond swiftly to find the best resolution with the least amount of business disruption. Partnering with others, both inside and outside of the organisation, is also critical to your success.
A strong background in Incident Management in large enterprise environments is key to being successful in this role. In addition, your skills/background will include:
- 5 years' + experience as an Incident Manager
- ability to multi task and prioritise amongst multiple ongoing issues
- assertive and able to manage client expectations
- positive working attitude with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- ability to work effectively with regional teams in a Global operating model.
It's a bonus if you have the following:
- 5 years' + experience working in an IT related Service Industry with good working knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as, but not limited to, different Unix server platforms, Wintel systems, relational database systems, networking protocols and collaboration technologies
- vendor management
- experience of operational excellence or process improvement
- experience with a Service Management Toolkit such as Remedy
If this sounds like you, and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please apply online now.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell via firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
04 Jul 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
30 Aug 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time