Manager - Financial analysis, modelling and decision support
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Are you experienced in modelling or data analytics and have an accounting or audit background?
- Are you looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to diversify your skills & experience?
- Enjoy working within our supportive, inclusive and diverse team environment
Your new role:
We are now looking to recruit a dynamic professional to join our team as an Assistant Manager or Manager. Using your strong data analytics skills to develop creative and unique client solutions, you will -
- Work with a diverse and exciting portfolio of clients supporting in such areas as financial management, modelling, budgeting, forecasting, pricing and cost analysis, business case development and reporting
- Undertake financial and operational analysis of data to inform decision making
- Develop new and innovative models utilising tools such as Excel, Visual Basic, Tableau and Microsoft PowerPivot to inform analysis, decision-making and reporting
- An understanding of or interest in the Public Sector
- Experience in government accounting principles and government financial reporting (including understanding of financial systems and processes) is desirable but not essential
- Advanced excel modelling skills and experience in tools such as Tableau and PowerPivot
- Experience in data analysis and interrogation
- Collaborative mindset with a passion for innovating and creating new solutions in a team environment
- The ability to undertake analysis and develop ideas with a focus on strategic thinking; and
- A willingness to take the lead in your own professional development with a focus on continued learning and study
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter highlighting your suitability and interest in this role. Please note, application closing dates are subject to change.
Advertised: 27 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time