• You are passionate, proactive and display a positive attitude
• We are a values-driven high performing team that aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
• Together we can deliver an exemplary experience for our stakeholders and the Group Do work that matters
As a Manager, Analytics and Portfolio Optimisation, you will join the Data and Decisioning Science (DDS) team, more specifically within the CBA Home Buying, Advice & Insurance space.
This role is critical in ensuring CBA Home Buying and Advice & Insurance customer communication across acquisition and retention is effective in identifying the right opportunity and time to engage customers through multi-channel Next Best Conversations (NBCs) using our Customer Engagement Engine. We achieve success by working with internal stakeholders to define and deliver engaging and relevant responses to those events through leads and customer contact. See yourself in our team
The portfolio teams within DDS use data-based quantitative techniques, in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing, Product, Digital & Data Science, to identify and deliver relevant propositions to CBA customers and prospects.
Given the breadth and depth of CBA products and technologies, this role is responsible for ensuring a seamless experience for customers and prospects across all channels. On a day to day basis, you will:
• Lead strategic analysis of NBC initiatives and provide actionable recommendations to dictate future below the line (BTL) activities
• Be responsible for the design and utilisation of NBC performance to formulate action plans to optimise the NBC's business objectives
• Leverage your predictive modelling expertise to drive better informed NBC decisioning, targeting and enhance the customer journey experience
• Utilise product, customer and channel portfolio knowledge to design experiments and analytical solutions and recommendations for Next Best Conversations (NBCs) to deliver superior customer and business outcomes
• Present recommendations and insights to senior management and colleagues We're interested in hearing from people who
• Have demonstrated Analytics background with good understanding of data processes and solid SQL and Python or R skills (would be highly regarded)
• Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and have an analytical and curious mindset
• Love solving complex problems and can thrive in an ambiguous environment
• Possess great communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Have tertiary qualifications in actuarial studies, mathematics, statistics, economics or scientific discipline - experience in pricing, credit risk and customer analytics would be highly regarded
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/08/2021