Manager, Business Banking Financial Crime Compliance Advisory
Do work that matters:
We're undergoing a rapid transformation, and Risk Management is centre stage. You'll be part of a movement where you'll play an integral role in our ongoing commitment to do the right thing by our customers and the communities we serve.
Reporting to the Executive Manager Financial Crime Advisory, you will work closely with various stakeholders and colleagues to provide financial crime related advice on projects, transactions and products to support our Business Banking teams. See yourself in our team:
No day is ever the same in a Risk role at CommBank. You'll be challenged with new problems and new solutions in a role that allows access to multiple aspects of our business and a variety of project types.
The Financial Crime Compliance team is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the group's financial crime compliance services. You will be part of the wider Financial Crime team which is leading the Group's approach to managing AML / CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption risks and obligations through the provision of policies, frameworks, regulatory engagement, advice, assurance and complex escalations. On any given day you will be:
From here you'll go:
- Building strong relationships with business stakeholders and Financial Crime Operations teams to drive outcomes.
- Assisting in the execution of financial crime compliance business plan.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders across the Group to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate the financial crime risks.
- Support the Provision of quality advice on financial crime matters to business units and participate in relevant risk assessments / reviews and forums as required.
- Assessing Financial Crime related escalations from Operations team and support the Business Banking Financial Crime team in Advice and Recommendations to the Business.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of relevant reporting.
You'll have a highly valued and visible role. With exposure to complex matters and a variety of stakeholders across the business. From here, the opportunities are endless. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in a Compliance, AML / CTF, Sanctions or ABC role (preferably in an advisory capacity);
- Understanding of the financial crime regulatory framework with deep technical knowledge of the AML / CTF, Sanctions and ABC risk environment;
- Proven co-ordination and stakeholder management skills with proven experience to engage and influence senior stakeholders;
- Understanding of business banking would be beneficial
- Experience consulting with a broad range of stakeholders and finding solutions for complex problems
We need big thinkers who look for opportunity within the framework of regulation and are ready to play an integral role in our transformation.
You'll be a doer, an advisor, and a thought leader. Your past experience and learnings will help ensure we always make the right call.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020