Manager, Business and Private Bank Advisory
The Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) team is accountable for the development of the group's financial crime compliance services. FCC leads the Group's approach to managing AML / CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption risks and obligations through the provision of the following services:
- Policy and frameworks
- Regulatory engagement
- Advice and assurance
- Complex escalations
We are seeking the expertise of a Manager, Financial Crime Compliance,
to join our Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), Risk Management team, supporting the Business & Private Banking
Your role will be to provide advisory services to support the Group in the effective and efficient management of financial crime. This will mean working closely with our customers, stakeholders and colleagues, to provide financial crime related advice on projects, transactions, products etc. Key responsibilities will include:
If you have the following skills and experience, we would love to speak with you:
- Assist in the execution of financial crime compliance business plan.
- Assist internal stakeholders across the Group to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate the financial crime risks of the business.
- Provide quality advice on financial crime matters to business units and participate in relevant risk assessments / reviews and forums as required. This includes (but is not limited to) the provision of financial crime related risk assessment advice on products, channels and relationships.
- Assist the business and Group support functions to develop and execute appropriate action plans to address identified issues relating to financial crime.
- Assist in the development and delivery of relevant MI reporting.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all risk assessments and advice provided to business customers.
- Assist the business to develop controls (including procedures and training) to enable compliance with the Group's financial crime policy framework.
- Demonstrated experience in a compliance, AML / CTF, Sanctions and ABC role (preferably in an advisory capacity).
- Understanding of the financial crime regulatory framework with deep technical knowledge of the AML / CTF, Sanctions and ABC risk environment.
- Excellent co-ordination and stakeholder management skills with proven experience to influence senior stakeholders.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/04/2020