Manager Collections Strategy
Risk Management is responsible for developing the risk frameworks to allow the Group to take conscious exposures to credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks within a Board-approved appetite. Risk Management ensures the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks.
RBS Risk ensures that the Retail Bank has appropriate risk strategies and frameworks in place in line with RBS Risk
This role will be accountable for pro-actively identifying opportunities to increase collections profitability, and ensuring all business activities have the appropriate analytic rigor to ensure profitable decisions are made. The team will be responsible for developing end-to-end collections and recovery strategies including:
- Early stage & late stage collections
- Digital core collections and communications
- Case Management, debt placement and outsourcing strategy
- Performance and insights
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years' experience of developing data driven credit risk and marketing strategies leveraging advanced analytics
- Deep subject matter knowledge of Collections
- Conceptual thinking - strong strategic thinker with good intellect and ability to focus on the whole portfolio of value generating activities
- Deep commercial and financial awareness and experience including possible Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet management
- Proven track record in delivering quality outcomes from analytically driven credit risk management practices
- Leadership experience of medium-sized teams
- Understanding of, or experience in, Consumer Credit policy and Scorecard application
- Experience with analytic tools such as SAS, SQL, CART, or R. High level of proficiency with Excel.
- An analytical mind, with a track record of understanding profit and loss calculations and preferably, credit risk indicators.
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record influencing non-analytic audiences and senior leadership to make decisions based on sophisticated, analytical business cases.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020