Manager Compliance, Program Delivery
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term / Secondment opportunity.
Wealth, DCEO and Program Delivery Risk Management (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, Office of the Deputy CEO (DCEO), Group Strategy and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
You will support Program Delivery who are responsible for supporting the Group in driving the implementation of critical risk and simplification programs, managing program interdependencies, and strengthening the Bank's ability to effectively deliver major programs of work. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will support the development and maintenance of a robust Compliance risk management framework through optimal risk/reward decisions and assurance for key activities.
On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Plan, scope and perform detailed Compliance risk reviews on Business strategy, projects and Business processes;
- Provide objective acceptance and approval of the effectiveness of Compliance risk management practices;
- Assist with the implementation of the Group's Risk Management Framework (RMF), including the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS), Risk Management Strategy (RMS), Operational risk, Compliance and related frameworks;
- Assist guide the business to understand their obligations and develop their approaches to ensure compliance with the regulatory environment and CBA policies and standards;
- Provide Compliance support in the coordination across 2nd Line assurance activities and SME contribution to key programs.
- Financial Services Compliance experience, including experience in conducting monitoring activities and assurance reviews;
- Ability to demonstrate independence, provide oversight and challenge decisions and processes regarding strategy and compliance;
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability in managing multiple stakeholders at senior levels of an organisation;
- A demonstrated self-starter with strong attention to detail and an ability to adapt to changing business requirements
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to make sound judgements under tight deadlines;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/10/2020