Manager Compliance, X-15 and IFS Advisory
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Wealth, DCEO and Program Delivery Risk (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, Office of the Deputy CEO (DCEO), Group Strategy and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
Your role will support the x15 ventures within Group Strategy and the IFS businesses within DCEO. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Executive Manager, you will partner, advise, support and guide the Managing Directors and Line 1 Risk of the x15 ventures in embedding the Compliance Risk Management frameworks. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Plan, scope and perform detailed Compliance risk reviews on Business strategy, projects and Business processes;
- Provide objective acceptance and approval of the effectiveness of Compliance risk management practices;
- Implement the Group's Risk Management Framework (RMF), including the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS), Risk Management Strategy (RMS), Operational risk, Compliance and related frameworks and policies;
- Guide the business to understand their obligations and develop their approaches to ensure compliance with the regulatory environment and CBA policies and standards;
- Provide Compliance support in the coordination across 2nd Line assurance activities with respect to the x15 ventures.
- Demonstrated work experience in compliance for a financial services firms and/or multi-national organisation;
- Industry experience, preferably with a background in Compliance, Legal, Dispute resolution, Risk or Controls;
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to manage multiple and complex stakeholders;
- Experience in conducting monitoring activities and assurance reviews;
- Ability to demonstrate independence, provide oversight and challenge decisions and processes regarding strategy and compliance.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/11/2020