Manager Controls Analytics
Do work that matters
- You're passionate about delivering excellent service, providing insightful advice, and committed to making a positive impact on our culture
- We are using technology to drive an efficient and timely process, an essential component of great customer service
- Together we can achieve great things
In BB Remediation & Controls Analytics, you are helping CBA build a better bank:
See yourself in our team
- Partner with the BB Control Excellence team to design and implement analytical across the business
- Uplift people capabilities in data and analytics through engagement networks and community forums
- Deliver at pace, with quality through continuous improvement and automation
- Drive stakeholder outcomes to deliver better customer experiences when incidents occur
BB Remediation & Controls Analytics sits within the wider Analytics, Data, and Decision Science (ADDS) team, part of Everyday Business Banking (EBB) in BB.
BB Remediation & Controls Analytics is a 'ring fenced' analytical function to support the customer remediation activities and support the BB CCO to deliver analytical controls.
Improve the financial wellbeing of our customers by providing fair, consistent and timely remediation outcomes through data and analytics.
The team supports flexible working. What a day in your role will look like
In this fast-paced role, you will be required to work with our businesses and partners to leverage data and analytics to build analytical controls to reduce residual risk in Business Banking profiles, such as detecting when we don't charge our customers fees as per our terms and conditions.
You will work with wide variety of stakeholders across the business, from your direct team to product and distribution teams, risk and compliance, data and technology teams and business leaders.
The purpose of this role is to increase the analytical controls in our business and make them simple and easy to build, understand and maintain. We're interested in hearing from people who
If this sounds like you - apply today!
- Knowledge of BB business (customers, products and related systems/processes) highly desirable
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (especially Teradata), including functions, CTEs, etc.
- You have experience with other analytical tools and platforms such as; R Studio, Python, and Tableau
- You are comfortable engaging with (at least) Executive Managers unsupervised.
- You are very principled and are ready to defend a subjective position to a senior stakeholder if needed.
- You are willing to make an issue "your problem" even if you aren't directly accountable for the outcome.
- You are comfortable telling people "no" and otherwise delivering news that may not be pleasant or expected.
- You have experience with project and workload management.
- You value diversity (of all kinds) and will be comfortable working in a team that prides itself on this.
- You have the ability to approach complex and ambiguous business problems in a methodological and solution focused way.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 17/05/2021