Manager Financial Crime & Anti Money Laundering
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
The Chief Controls Office is responsible for developing the non-financial risk strategy and supporting Colonial First State (CFS) to proactively reduce risk exposure in the business in the context of our risk appetite.
The team supports the businesses in the effective management of financial crime compliance, including Anti Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Economic and Trade Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud, collectively referred to as FCC. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager Financial Crimes Compliance, you will provide support with the establishment and enhancement of an effective operating model for financial crime compliance and anti-money Laundering across CFS. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Assist stakeholders across CFS to proactively identify, manage, and mitigate the financial crime and money laundering risks of the business;
- Ensure maintenance of adequate auditable records of all advice provided to stakeholders;
- Provide quality operational advice and insights on financial crime matters to stakeholders and assist the facilitation of relevant risk assessments/reviews as required;
- Assist the business to develop and provide guidance on the implementation of controls (including procedures and training) to enable compliance with the CBA Group's financial crime policy framework and effective management of risk exposures;
- Support the production of Board and Senior Management level Management Information Reporting to ensure effective governance, oversight and accountability for Financial Crime risk and compliance management.
- Demonstrated experience within the financial crimes compliance environment, including in advisory roles;
- Understanding of the global financial crime regulatory framework with technical knowledge in one, if not more, fields of the AML/CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Fraud and FATCA/CRS risk environments;
- Wealth Management and/or Financial Services industry experience, with an understanding of Superannuation and investments;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline is preferred.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 31/03/2020