Manager Financial Wellbeing Analytics
Manager, Customer Wellbeing Analytics
Do work that matters
- Be part of a team that works towards financial wellbeing of customers
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills along with SQL capability, Python or R.
- Great growth opportunities across organisation
Come join us in a time when we are all working towards a common goal of improving financial wellbeing of our customers.
As a Manager in the financial wellbeing analytics team, you primary responsibilities include generating financial insights on consumer data, building and maintaining effective relationships across the teams. Delivering high quality, accurate and timely analytics using industry standard tools to solve business problems. You will deliver high quality, data driven recommendations. You will engaging in stakeholder communications to ensure embedding analytics output into product offer and business processes. See yourself in our team
Our team comprises of 2 divisions, one looks after the strategy and other looks after behavioural science of customers. You will be part of our strategy team and will be passionate about providing delivery of actionable insights with a particular focus on customer wellbeing, You will be able to make impact from day 1. We're Interested in Hearing from People Who Have
What's in it for you?
- 5+ years of experience with analytics tools such as SQL
- Previous experience in providing insights that add value to the business.
- Performance analysis with R Studio or Python (or preferably both)
- Looking for experience with visualisation and storytelling, ideally ggplot or matplotlib
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to overlay commercial acumen to developed insights and recommendations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to collaborate at various levels, with a range of stakeholders
- Strong capability of managing and prioritising a number of competing tasks for different stakeholders
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in analytical / data engineering domain (good to have)
When you live the CBA values, we can offer great opportunities; this role provides exposure to many areas and possibilities for future career paths.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 05/03/2021