Manager, Modelling Data
Manager, Modelling Data
Get set for your next great career move.
How will I help?
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Brand new role
- Make an enterprise-wide impact
In this new opportunity you will support the support the Senior Manager, Modelling Data in the maintenance and enhancement of aligned modelling data sets utilised for model development and model monitoring purposes. You will work within the ' credit risk
Accountable for development of appropriate ongoing modelling data profiling and quality checks as well as liaising with relevant data governance fora and teams to ensure appropriate alignment of modelling data and modelling data governance with broader credit risk data initiatives What's in it for me?
You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming the world's best service company.
You'll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you'll receive Westpac's generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts. Being an integral part of the Westpac, you will constantly be challenging the status quo and deliver high quality customer outcomes. What do I need?
Along with an excellent academic results in a highly quantitative field (for example statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, actuarial, data science), we are looking for:
What is it like to work there?
- 7 years' experience in the financial services industry
- 5 years experience in credit risk modelling and credit risk data
- Excellent understanding of credit risk modelling, credit risk data and credit risk systems
- Understanding of evolving expectations regarding data governance and data quality
- Solid banking fundamentals
- Systems: SRDE, DDEP, CRCE, CREDR, xDW, application and origination systems
- Tools and languages: SAS, Python, R, Tableau (plus aptitude to self-learn and adopt other analytic software and languages where relevant).
At the Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world's great service companies - this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
You will join one big, supportive team and working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY