Manager Planning & Performance
Do work that matters
Risk Management ensures the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks. See yourself in our team
The Enterprise Services (ES)* Operational Risk & Compliance Team (Line 2) provides independent assurance and advice on Operational Risk and Compliance for ES. *Enterprise Services delivers the Group's information technology and banking operations functions.
As Manager, Planning & Performance you will work directly with the Senior Manager Portfolio Risk & Governance and the Senior Manager, Strategy and Planning as part of the ES Risk COO team.
You will actively support timely delivery of central reports, including graphics, data mining, trends and forecasts. Gather input from the different ES Risk teams to deliver quality performance reporting content. In any given week you will be responsible for:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Regular Reporting (Group, ES Risk): Support the ES Risk and Group Operational Risk and Compliance functions with the preparation of reports and inputs for the relevant Operational Risk Management and Compliance Committees, and team meetings.
- Planning: help to develop annual and 90 day plans, communications and training plans. Monitor and report on delivery to plan.
- Analytics: perform analysis of ES controls, risks, issues and incidents. Help to develop and manage metrics, Tableau graphics and model trends and forecasts across Line 1 systems and processes to support Line 2 reviews. Data mine risk and other systems.
- Logistics: coordinate the COO team's delivery timetable including sourcing of information to ensure reports and activities are completed in a timely manner. Track and close action items on behalf of the CRO, COO and teams. Support team training and events.
- Portfolio: assist ES Risk with key projects and initiatives. Take part in working groups.
- Governance: assist with risk profile activities including roll out of policies, frameworks and standards adherence.
At CommBank, we're committed to innovation. Which is why we're excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank's South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It's an exciting move for us, and we're glad you might be part of it.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Planning, Reporting, and Logistics - Experience in planning and delivery, end to end management of reports, development of trends analysis and forecasts, actions follow-up, and cross-team coordination and support. Attention to detail required.
- Systems capability, eg Tableau, analytics, knowledge of risk systems and other systems data mining capability, excel, PowerPoint, SAS.
- Governance and projects experience.
- Corporate knowledge - understanding of risks and controls in a financial services environment.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/04/2020