Manager Portfolio Analytics
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Portfolio Management team within Group Treasury manages the non-traded market risk of the Group, including the interest rate, foreign exchange and credit spread risks associated with the Group's lending and deposit taking business, and investment of the Group's liquid assets and shareholder funds.
The Portfolio Analytics team specifically provides analytical and modelling support for the Portfolio Managers in Portfolio Management. It also provide timely and relevant Balance Sheet and Market risk analytics to senior staff in Group Treasury and to senior Executive committees including ALCO.
A feature of the role is that it offers a great degree of exposures to financial markets activities and your overall responsibilities will be aligned to the wider financial performance of Portfolio Management. Do work that matters
You will produce independent risk and performance analysis of Portfolio Management's market positioning. You will contribution to Portfolio Management's revenue by working with the portfolio managers to develop, execute and optimise market strategies:
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Detailed analysis of Portfolio Management's risk position and performance using SQL tools and Tableau to enhance insights
- Assist in the development and optimization of trading strategies
- Develop Excel/VBA tools to support in the reporting of trading positions and outcomes
- Communicate trading strategies and reporting to the broader Treasury team
- Implement continuous process improvements and productivity gains
- Continually develop relationships with relevant business units across the organisation
- Higher tertiary education, with suitable financial management or economics qualifications
- Experience in financial markets either in trading, economics or market analytics related role highly regarded
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Independent thought and critical thinking
- Ability to develop strong verbal communication skills and present complex financial concepts
- Excel skills, with an understanding of VBA desirable
- SQL and Tableau skills highly regarded
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/03/2021