Manager Process and Delivery
See yourself in the team
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Own and be responsible for managing and executing on a variety of large and complex programs of work
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
Direct Lending is part of the Direct Channels business within Retail Banking Services (RBS), that brings together all Home Loan and Personal Loan lending activity across Direct Channels. The area is critical to the development of a seamless multi-channel operation giving customers access to an optimised lending experience based on how they wish to interact with RBS, whether over the phone, online, live chat or via messaging. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Programs and Operations, you will program manage multiple large and complex strategic programs. You will take ownership and will be responsible for managing and executing on a variety of large and complex programs of work. These initiatives are at the forefront of Direct Lending's strategic priorities; and as such, the execution of these programs will be key to the success of the business. You will lead engagement with the key business partners in Digital, Product, Direct Channels Support, including Data & Reporting Solutions, Workforce Planning & Productivity More specifically you will
We want to hear from you if you have
- Structure and lead complex strategic projects, facilitate cross-functional, complex and large scale initiatives, liaise and communicate with the Direct Lending leadership team & the RBS Product teams.
- Support strategic programs into the execution phase end to end. This includes, Digital, Channel Integration, Technology and large packages of changes that impacts Direct Lending.
- Articulate and define complex problems, analyse root cause with the purpose to design solutions through to execution.
- Utilise Agile principles during solution design and re-iteration.
- Process map to identify break points and opportunities for improvement
- Design new models and frameworks.
- Identify project management issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
- Managing programs to ensure maximum business benefits are achieved and using the right governance frameworks.
- Experience in project or strategic work experience, preferably in a Contact center industry
- Lean Six Sigma or process improvement experience preferred.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ complex programs end to end by applying project management/ Agile tools and methodologies
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/04/2020