See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Wealth, Deputy CEO and Program Delivery (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, DCEO and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
You will join the designated risk management function of Colonial First State (the Business), and act as a trusted advisor to CFS on all risk related matters and also perform all Line 2 functions in accordance with Group requirements. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager Risk, you will support the development and maintenance of a robust Operational risk management framework through optimal risk/reward decisions and assurance. On any given day you will;
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Plan, scope and perform detailed risk reviews on business strategy, projects and business processes into targeted areas of concern;
- Assist with the implementation of the Group's Risk Management Framework (RMF), including the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS), Risk Management Strategy (RMS), Operational Risk Management Framework, and related frameworks and policies;
- Oversee issue and incident management, including ensuring breaches are identified and, where required, reported to the appropriate regulator in a timely manner;
- Partner with CFS to develop risk profiles and control frameworks
- Coordinate and undertake Line 2 controls testing
- Support CFS management risk sign-offs, attestations and certifications
- Monitor CFS' compliance with regulatory obligations and internal policies, and standards.
- Demonstrated Risk Management experience within Wealth, Financial Services or Audit;
- Teamwork focus with excellence in driving results and delivering better member outcomes;
- Experience in successfully communicating with and influencing senior stakeholders;
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law or a similar discipline.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/04/2020