Manager Risk in Change
Do work that matters
This position exists to support in driving and managing the Risk in Change framework across Home Buying. You will be accountable for providing insight and recommendations on key risks and control issues within Home Buying projects, new products and new process changes across the business. See yourself in our team
The Risk and Control team provides the Home Buying, Third Party Banking (TPB), Residential Mortgage Group (RMG) businesses and Finconnect businesses with the visibility and tools to effectively manage and optimise their risk and control framework. Working in the Risk in Change team, you role will be to provide a comprehensive and integrated risk support service by providing pro-active risk advice and assessment across the Home Buying project portfolio. In any given week you will be responsible for; (A snapshot)
Your path looks like
- Ongoing management of the Risk in Change (RiC) framework across the project portfolio.
- Providing recommendations on key risks and controls across the project portfolio.
- Ensuring that Operational Risk activities comply with the RBS and Group Risk Appetite Statements.
- Managing and maintaining strong working relationships with the key stakeholders of the project and business representative.
- Driving the risk culture within Home Buying.
- Working collaboratively as part of the wider Risk Advice and Change team to deliver best practice risk advice across Home buying projects.
If you live the values we can offer great opportunities, whether you want to move across the organization or up into a leadership role, the Code of Conduct
guides our decision making so we can do what's right in every situation We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Demonstrated project management skills or strong project experience, with a proven track record in effectively managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze trends, identify critical threats and opportunities, diagnose problems and issues, and recommend appropriate actions.
- Capacity to work in a busy, agile and competitive environment with the ability to meet objectives while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Strong stakeholder Engagement capabilities.
- Strong understanding of CBAs Products and or Processes.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/10/2020