- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 18 Nov 18
Great opportunity to join a high profile large program of work at the initial stages where you will be a business focused Business Analyst / Senior BA.
A great new role for an experienced Master Scheduler to work on a high-profile Program, which is in its initial stages!
- Master Scheduler
- New Program of Work
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract!
A well-known and globally established Bank is currently looking for an experienced Master Scheduler to join their PMO and work on a high profile program of work, that is in the initiation phase.
This exciting piece of work will see you -
- Working across multiple workstreams
- Being practical in terms of application of the MS Project tool - ie fit for purpose based on business needs
- Having the ability to extract summary level reports etc.
You will be based in the busy Sydney CBD office and work closing with Project and Program Managers across the portfolio.
If you have a solid background in being a Master Scheduler and are keen to join a large program of work that has the ability to be 18-24 months long then this is an exciting opportunity that I encourage you to explore.
For further information on this great role then please send your CV to us by following the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.