Mulesoft Integration - Senior Consultant
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Feb 18
See job description for details
- Join our leading global Integration practice with exciting opportunities for ongoing learning and career progression
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Flexible Working options available
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology
Within the technology enablement team we work closely with organisations to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment and implementation of proven technology solutions.
- Enable our clients to navigate through Mulesoft implementations
- Help our clients integrate enterprise applications with SaaS opportunities to boost organisational effectiveness and process automation, using iPaaS as an enabler for transformation
- Assist in designing, configuring and deploying iPaaS solution for our clients
- Be an active team member and work together with different business units to support project goals
- Long-term Integration / API and ESB background
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing fundamentals - Java J2EE useful
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks - e.g. Mulesoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Snaplogic, Dell Boomi, Axway, Layer7, APIGEE
- Familiar with DevOps processes and experience with CI/CD tools - Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, Ant, Bitbucket, Chef
Experience with a wide range of open source libraries / frameworks
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML,Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management.
Workday Certification (Integration)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 09 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time