Non Functional Test Lead
Do work that Matters
- You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
The Digital Operation, Technology team is responsible for delivering solutions for the Commonwealth Bank's Digital products.
Our world class solutions include the CommBank Mobile & Tablet Apps, NetBank and the CommBank website
You will be part of Financial Crime Technology Test Team and will be accountable for the ongoing development of performance test assets by adopting best performance test and engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging Monitoring and analytics tools and technologies.
You will continuously seek to create opportunities for further enhancement of Performance test & engineering capability and Continuous Delivery maturity. See yourself in our team?
You will be working closely with Technical Test Manager and nurture relationships with stakeholders and peers in an Agile environment across multiple disciplines and seniority, including but not limited to fellow test engineers, business analysts, Scrum Masters, Solution Delivery Managers/Project Managers, Product Owners and Portfolio Executive Managers, for the purpose of supporting project delivery of Digital products, as well as experimentations leading to innovation and productivity gain.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Create roadmap & implementation plan for the platform automation & Non-functional Test
- Design, implement and maintain Performance test assets to ensure desired level of quality and test coverage.
- Performance assessment for any change and application performance monitoring solution for resilience of core systems.
- Contribute to the estimates on the Performance test/ engineering efforts for various features and new initiatives as part of definition of done.
- Collaborate closely within your scrum team to drive testability in solution design and promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Establish traceability and coverage through effective mapping of test cases & scripts to acceptance criteria as defined in user story
- Advise and apply best test engineering practice, and supporting tools and technologies to specific features and projects
Additionally exposure to the following would be highly advantageous though not essential;
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Sound technical understanding of Performance Engineering, testing and analytics.
- Strong technical experience in working with performance testing tools such as Microfocus Load Runner, Performance Centre and Jmeter.
- Demonstrable working experience in C# /or Java/any scripting Language, test automation frameworks, Oracle, SQL Server, AppDynamics, Splunk and Performance Centre.
- High-level understanding of Client-Server Architecture including load balancers and firewalls in an enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrable working experience in setting performance test framework for large-scale web and/or mobile applications using industry standards and Open source tools.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse complex technical requirements, review architecture documents and solution design, and determine appropriate performance test approach and best engineering practices based on technical design.
- Demonstrable working experience in code repository & version control tools such as Stash & Git
- Ability to debug complex performance issues with respect to code or capacity with limited analytics available.
- Demonstrable working experience in Web services, REST/SOAP/XML and API/Service based testing using tools such as POSTMAN
- Demonstrable working experience and an advocate for Agile methodology, and Agile delivery toolset such as JIRA
- Demonstrable confidence in presenting innovative ideas to a broad audience including technical and business stakeholders
• Tertiary education in IT - i.e. computer science / engineering degree
• Holds an Agile certification (ie Agile testing/Agile foundations/certified scrum master)
• Experience in Automation tools Tosca, LeanFT & Selenium
• Experience in Java, Python or .Net Coding
If this sounds like you apply now! #weareengineering
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/04/2020