O365 / Sharepoint Specialist
O365 / SharePoint specialist NFP Sydney CBD Permanent $130k + Salary pack Friendly supportive team culture Your new company
This NFP organisation is currently seeking an O365 / SharePoint Specialist to join their ICT team in a permanent position based in Sydney CBD. This role will be working closely with the applications team and responsible to lead the implementation of technical deliverables across several Microsoft 365 services. Your new role
As the Microsoft 365 Solution Specialist you will be an expert in Microsoft 365 services. You will be responsible for designing, building and conceptualising the needs of their staff as well as implementing projects. The role will appeal to someone who enjoys problem solving, is proactive, adaptable, looking for continuous improvement and is naturally client focused. The focus will initially be document management and migrations to SharePoint online.
• Lead the implementation of technical deliverables across several Microsoft 365 services.
• Strong demonstrable experience across SharePoint Online (cloud and on premise)
• Work collaboratively with developers, system engineers, business analysts, technical leads, external vendors and testers to complete project deliverables and BAU deliverables
• Liaising with technical staff across the support model and/or external service providers to resolve incidents
• Contribute positively to promote a team approach, and develop sound working relationships with system business owners
• Ad-hoc development and implementation of M365-based technical solutions utilising native functionality
• Develop and execute test strategies, test plans and test cases with the relevant end user/s
• Ongoing training of IT staff and new staff, on-boarding of any new M365 resources What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years' experience in planning, developing, and implementing Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Teams and One Drive coupled with relevant tertiary experience.
- Must have proven skills of migration paths from on- prem solution to M365 e.g. SharePoint migration
- Must have experience with document management (records management) and migrations to SharePoint online
- Strong skills in Microsoft 365 high-level auditing (security and compliance)
- Experience in X++, C#, and .NET technologies
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Licensing and inclusions
- Consistent Documentation of Microsoft 365 solution designs
- Ability to define, scope and run a small to medium migration process regularly.
- The ability to effectively manage a number of competing priorities simultaneously and carry out non-routine tasks under technical direction from the Manager Enterprise Applications.
- Manage continuous maintenance of Microsoft 365 related systems e.g. Monthly Patching
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Automate (Flow), PowerApps & Power BI
- Experience in process automation within M365
- Basic understanding of Azure cloud platform
What you need to do now
- Permanent role with an immediate start
- NFP salary packaging options
- WFH fortnights
If you're interested in this role, click apply now or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in IT contact Ebony Hitchens at Hays on email firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508