See job description for details
Join a leading foreign bank and contribute to the core Line 1 risk management activities. Your new company
Join a leading foreign bank with large operations in Australia, New Zealand and across the world to contribute to the core risk management activities within their banking services. You will join an experienced team covering various products and operations whilst working closely with experienced stakeholders. Your new role
As an Operational Risk Senior Analyst in the 1LOD, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture as well as;
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls.
- Conduct and review control testing.
- Monitor risk issues and incidents.
- Support the wider risk management team in governance and reporting.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with potential to progress into a permanent position.
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in Financial Services, ideally banking.
- Experience working in Operational Risk Management (desirable).
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks.
- Strong stakeholder management experience/capabilities.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading global Bank that offers great career progression opportunities and leading training programs. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508