Operations - Payments Processing Operator - AVP
Position Overview What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and well-being at its center. You can expect:
Your key responsibilities:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, Gym benefits, Well-being incentives
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR program plus take volunteering leave days
Your skills and experience:
- Day to day operations supporting GTB Cash operations with a key requirement to coordinate and work together with all relevant stakeholders and including internal clients for the overall growth of the bank's GTB business.
- Measurement and adherence to KPIs
- Keep all operational guidelines updated and ensure adherence to standards i.e. Payment Gold Standard, STARC Guideline etc.
- Takes ownership for own career management, seeking opportunities for continuous development of personal capability and improved performance contribution
- Effectively manage risk and foster an environment where team is fully aware of Operational Risk management.
How we'll support you:
- Graduate/Post graduate
- 8-10 years of relative experience in operations management and working knowledge of various banking products like Cash, Cash Management Services/ System and/or Transaction Banking.
- Strong knowledge on SWIFT Features, FX, Product & Services, Cross Boarder Remittances, etc.
- Should have Stake holder management and people management skills.
- Subject Matter expert in Payments & Clearing Systems, Embargo Filtering, Check Processing, Investigations and Funds Release.
- Transitions framework & delivery to Vendor governance requirements
About us and our teams:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do. Deutsche Bank & Diversity:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.