Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION
RESPONSIBILITIES Primary responsibilities:
- Entering, tracking, and managing cash events to ensure integrity of accounting systems.
- Liaison between the Client Services and the Custodian banks on cash flow discrepancies
- Work with Trading, Portfolio Management and Client Service teams when exceptions occur to ensure accurate statement of cash balance in portfolios
- Instruct FX's as required for cash flows, expenses, overdrafts, corporate actions etc
- Reconcile non-working cash balances and instruct FX transactions as needed
- Execute daily processing/validation procedures while ensuring the integrity and consistency of regional corporate action data across multiple platforms and in alignment with market practice
- Work with internal and external groups to resolve corporate action issues within the region
- Serve as resource for internal teams handling OTC derivative-related queries and audit requests from clients and their agents
- Developing a deep understanding of Wellington Management, the culture, where resources reside, and how various functional groups operate to enhance operational support.
- Remaining flexible with own job responsibilities and help define the evolving roles within the teams.
Operations Analyst JOB FAMILY
Portfolio Services LOCATION
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .