Partner Engagement & Communications Director, ANZ
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
We are looking for a strong leader who can help us take our ANZ partner engagement and communications to the next level. We are looking for someone capable of building and articulating a strong vision, translating ambiguity into actionable workstreams and inspiring a team. At Salesforce, our partners (Consulting Partners, ISVs, resellers and digital agencies) are a major growth lever for the company and critical to the success of our customers. The Director of Partner Engagement and Communications will be responsible for supporting the ANZ partner go-to-market team in delivering on business objectives. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and creative thinker, but can also be process-driven, focused on scale and data-driven insights to make decisions. Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Develop a strategy, plan, execution and metrics of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including events, campaigns, and communications to, through and with partners in region
- Align with regional & global marketing teams who are responsible for planning and execution of joint marketing campaigns and tactics including events, campaigns, and communications
- Manage a co-marketing budget to optimise the impact and results across our partners.
- Gather funding requests, prioritise and follow-through on budget commitments with partners
- Own the marketing plan to drive mind share and demand within partner organisations
- Create and maintain positive and productive relationships with the marketing leaders of partners
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements
- Mentor and grow a team of top partner marketing and communications talent
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams, including corporate marketing, product marketing, strategic events, communications and regional alliances teams
- Champion diversity and inclusion internally and externally by approaching programming with a diversity and equality mindset
- Oversee execution of multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require balancing trade-offs and high-speed tactical execution
- Localise Sales Programs with Partners to drive Pipeline and ACV with Regional Partners
- 10+ years of experience in marketing or communications with an emphasis in B2B technology campaigns, event, and/or partner marketing
- Strong leader with experience managing and leading diverse teams
- 5 or more years' experience leading a channel partner marketing team
- Proven track record of delivering results in global, highly-matrixed environments comprised of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building strategies and execution plans, including budget and project management
- Energetic, charismatic, innovative, creative individual
- Strategic thinker, skilled communicator and seasoned influencer with demonstrated ability to drive consensus at all levels
- Extensive experience managing the juggling act that comes with managing multiple clients/partners with many internal/external stakeholders.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and familiarity with marketing analytics platforms
- Highly detail-oriented with strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience presenting to stakeholders including marketing, sales, and executives
- Strong written and verbal communications; high credibility presence
- Experience working with creative teammates, event and marketing agencies
- Experience in strategy, demand gen or marketing consulting desirable
- Experience using Salesforce highly desirable
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.