- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Part time
- Links International
- 07 Nov 17 2017-11-07
Links International is an award- winning industry leader in innovation human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links International was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Sinagpore, China, Macau, Vietnam. We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, which are designed to cover all aspects of your human resources preocesses.
Due to rapid growth and subsequent expansion we are now looking for a Payroll Manager in Australia to help drive Links International to becoming the HR Outsourcing partner of choice in Asia.
- Provide our award winning service to Australia & New Zealand clients to maintain client relationship on regular basis
- Assist with the setup of Links' HR Outsourcing presence in Australia
- Formalize internal and external documents (eg, employment contracts, service info for Australia office and New Zealand services)
- Attend client meetings and onboarding of payroll employees as needed
- Identify a system for payroll calculation in Australia and New Zealand
- Ensure Links Australia is fully complaint and set up of insurance, pension and tax matters
- Work with Head office on setup of procedures and process
- Responsible for client payroll calculation in Australia and New Zealand (eg, salaries, leave, commission, and other compensation calculations)
- Prepare HR reports such as movement, headcount, summary, cost centre allocation and payroll breakdown reports
- Liaise with providers in relation to Pension, Insurance and Tax authority for Australia and New Zealand
- Input data into Payroll system and maintenance of staff information
- Responsible for implementing a new payroll setup (eg, database, payroll & leave administration)
- Responsible for other administrative duties within the payroll team
- Diploma or equivalent in Human Resources and/or end to end HR payroll processes
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Payroll department within Australia or New Zealand
- Ability to handle high volume payroll work & adapt to change
- Knowledge in processing Australian and New Zealand work visa application
- Action-orientated, detail minded and organized
- Solid in payroll procedures, payroll software exposure and Microsoft office.
- Must be good in excel application and sensitive to numbers
- Well-versed in Australian and New Zealand Employment Law
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal skills
If you are interested in this position, please press apply now! Only qualified candidates will receive a reply. Please note that you must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen with a current New Zealand passport to apply for this role.