Practice Administrator- Office of General Councel
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 22 Apr 18
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- Based in our office at Barangaroo in Sydney CBD
An excellent opportunity has arisen in KPMG's in-house legal team, the Office of General Counsel (OGC) for a Practice Administrator. The OGC deals with the review, drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of commercial arrangements and agreements, regulatory issues and litigation. The primary purpose of this role is to provide operational support to the Office of General Counsel. If you are an enthusiastic, hardworking, proactive and commercially aware administrative or operational professional, contract manager or career paralegal looking to join one of Australia's leading professional services organisations, we want to hear from you today.
Your new role
This role will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing operational support to the OGC team
- Managing work allocation to members of the OGC team
- Depending on your previous experience, overseeing commercial contracts
- Responding to a high volume of queries and work requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- On boarding of new starters, supporting technology and process improvement initiatives and facilitating reporting
- Creating and implementing continuous improvement initiatives
You bring to the role
Required experience includes:
- Experience reviewing/overseeing commercial contracts. An understanding of legal matters that arise in a commercial context would be viewed favourably.
- End to end administrative, operational, contracts management or paralegal experience
- Confidence, personal presentation and communication skills suited to liaising at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 19 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time