#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Role
Satellite is a connected but separate division in IAG. It is an end-to-end business whose purpose is to disrupt the Australian insurance market and be an accelerator for the wider IAG business. We are building a new platform and business model to launch new disruptive partners, products and propositions to market. We have a fast-paced test and learn culture where you will be encouraged to be curious, challenge the status quo, make decisions and take calculated risks. Reporting into the Pricing Manager, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the team to deliver portfolio pricing initiatives that ensure we meet business targets for the portfolios under Satellite. You will proactively monitor portfolio lead indicators and provide product or pricing recommendations to support future profitable growth for the various insurance portfolios. Demonstrating IAG spirit, you will work closely with the P&L owner and leadership across the entire value chain - marketing, operations, claims, data, fraud, digital etc. and will require excellent presentation and communication skills. Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience
- You will identify and recommend product and pricing initiatives that will allow the portfolio to achieve the desired strategy.
- You will work collaboratively with other Satellite and internal IAG teams to deliver initiatives.
- You will perform data and statistical investigations on the portfolio.
- You will monitor and report on developing portfolio trends and performance measures.
- You will produce data (or where applicable use alternative sources) to support product and pricing initiatives.
- 1-2 years' experience in a personal lines pricing role (preferred).
- Familiarity with General Insurance products and pricing techniques.
- Exposure to machine learning or big data techniques such as GBM
- Ability to present technical information to a broad audience.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to develop quality documents, including performance monitoring and post-implementation review reports as well as project documentation.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with people across IAG.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and have exceptional flexibility of approach, being able to stay focused when directions change without notice.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories; It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
At IAG we strongly believe to achieve success we must create a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities. IAG have committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on building a diverse culture by creating a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our website: