Principal Business Analyst
Principal Business Analyst
See yourself in our team
- Support our group's financial crime operations
- Join one of high performing teams in technology.
- Customer-focused and high integrity culture.
Enterprise Services (ES) brings together the Group's information technology and banking operations functions to deliver the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation. The Group Operations (GO) Technology team is responsible for driving and delivering the technology roadmap for Group Operations
The Financial Crimes Technology team is part of the Group Operations Technology and is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the Group's financial crimes technology platform. Do work that matters:
You are a Principal Business Analyst who will co-ordinate your BA team in: defining and prioritising requirements; understanding and utilising our levers to deliver at higher velocity and lower cost; providing specialist support for projects and operations; working with the PoA Programme to drive our delivery model transformation and identifying opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes. Responsibilities:
What skills you will possess:
- Lead and facilitate stakeholders towards business and functional design decisions
- Identify and resolve issues and engage with stakeholders on resolution
- Identify and define appropriate project scope to deliver desired business outcomes
- Analyse and document business and functional processes and requirements, and current IT environments e.g. systems, data and processes, using standard business analysis methods and tools
- Provide strategic and operational advice regarding program/project direction for business analysis activities including business process modelling, requirements elicitation, data modelling, use case development
- Complete or oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability, according to specified timeframes
- Drives the implementation and embedding of methodologies, frameworks, tools and processes.
- Leads a team of Business Analysts and applies people management practices to drive an engaged team
What's in it for you?
- Demonstrated experience as a Lead/Principal BA
- Have Financial Crimes Background with regards to requirements, project management and executions
- People management cross cutting obligations in Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions, Customer KYC and Case Management
- Capability to mentor and manage 5-10 directs + oversight across 20+ team members across the practice
- Having ACAMS / CAMS certifications would be an added qualification
Your Development and Career Progression:
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group Health Fund and award-winning Super fund
- Amazing development and career progression program
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a values driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 10/08/2020