Principal Consultant Oracle HCM
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognised Red Rock's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider. The Role
Due to DXC Red Rock's ongoing growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud consultant to join our Applications practice in Australia.
As part of our consulting team the successful candidate will liaise closely with customers in the implementation of the world's leading cloud-based HCM solutions. Key Responsibilities
• Liaising with customers and colleagues for the consultation, requirements gathering, design, implementation and ongoing support of cloud-based Oracle HCM solutions
• Work closely with the all facets of the business including delivery, project management, support and sales to constantly strive for superior outcomes for our customers
• Assist with presales activities and provide support, where required for the preparation of proposals and tenders
• Participate in presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers for Oracle HCM solutions
• Participate in or lead customer design workshops Key Skills Required
To be successful in this position you will possess many of the following attributes:
• Expert understanding of Oracle HCM (core HR)
• Solid understanding of at least two other major Oracle HCM modules, desired: Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Time and Labour, Absence Management
• Strong configuration experience with Oracle HCM to support business requirements
• Certification in Oracle HCM Cloud
• Minimum 5 to 7 years implementation experience, ideally in a client facing role
• Excellent requirements gathering skills and ability to translate business requirements into specifications
• Excellent business analysis experience together with a passion for HCM systems and concepts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to lead customer design workshops
• Ability to help a customer formulate or improve their HCM strategy and provide a roadmap
• Ability to work as part of a project team
• Experience driving performance across lines of business
• Demonstrate initiative by identifying inefficiencies and able to recommend improvements
• Technical aptitude demonstrated by an ability to learn and communicate new concepts easily
• Process-focused, with keen attention to detail
• Formal tertiary qualifications
• Pre-sales experience
• Standout stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
How To Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.