Principal Partner Account Manager - Strategic ISV Recruitment - APAC
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world The ISV Team:
The Salesforce AppExchange is the world's number #1 B2B app marketplace. Our ISVs are an innovation powerhouse, developing on top of the Salesforce platform to extend our capabilities into new use cases and industries. Together, for more than a decade now, we've been building an exciting and transformative ecosystem that continues to grow exponentially. With such growth, we need to bring in passionate, motivated, energetic people who can work with our partners and our internal teams to continue the good work. What we need right now:
As the Strategic ISV Recruitment Partner Account Manager based out of Australia you will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and onboarding entrepreneurs and ISV prospects to build businesses on the Salesforce platform. To achieve this, you'll bring a deep understanding of ISVs and SaaS ecosystems, strong commercial and technical acumen, as well as fantastic networking and relationship building skills.
As a strategic thinker and ecosystem builder, you will relish driving the next frontier of over-the-horizon technology and innovation for Salesforce. As a sales-focused leader, you'll keep a clear view over the key opportunities in your pipeline, prioritising effectively and proactively accelerating key opportunities. As a team member, you'll share your best practices, collaborative extensively across our internal functions and be warmly welcomed into our Ohana. Responsibilities:
- Understand our long range plans, Industry GTM and product strategy to ensure recruitment of strategically aligned partners
- Identify opportunities and named ISV targets to fill whitespace or add complementary solutions around Salesforce products and Industry solutions
- Generate new revenue opportunities through the research, recruitment and onboarding of ISVs with new offerings, new markets and joint pursuits
- Work with direct distribution teams to identify and convert prospects including high value Salesforce customers who are pursuing a partnership, and prospects with complex product and/or monetization strategies
- Work cross-functionally across Salesforce Product, AppExchange, Industries, Engineering, Customer Success, Marketing, Ventures, Sales and Finance, internally and externally
- Manage and report business through accurate forecasting, stakeholder updates and quarterly business reviews
- Demonstrable track record of successful ISV management and recruitment in significant SaaS companies
- Experience and expertise in technology ecosystems (particularly within Salesforce ecosystem held in high regard)
- Passion for entrepreneurship and strong empathy and rapport-building capability with business builders
- Track record of presenting to and winning buy-in from C-level executives
- Strong business and technical aptitude for the Salesforce platform, APIs, and relevant external services
- Solution sales experience with OEM, ISV and/or SaaS platforms/solutions held in high regard
- Top tier target market planning, business case building, and financial modeling skills
- Strong organization, planning, execution, and territory management skills
- Demonstrated experience managing customer opportunities within complex account teams, navigating partnerships between sales organizations, working the matrix effectively
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.