- Sydney CBD
- Nov 26, 2021
- $600 - $800 pd
Are you a Process Analyst with a background in credit risk and data focussed processes in large and complex environments? Then read on..
The Process Analyst role is required to document end to end process for functionality the new system is looking to deliver.
Working alongside the controls squad the process analyst will increase the projects capability to document, facilitate and produce high quality artefacts which can be shared with key stakeholders, and support the Product Owner on definitions of new controls/control changes.
The process analysts will be tasked with documenting:
* Data Flows
* Control processes and changes - Current vs Future state
* If required may require a Business Division cut of process changes to facilitate discussions with key stakeholders in relation to packaged change releases.
- Experience in credit risk
- Background in process mapping
- Experience in large data focussed projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an urgent requirement. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated resume NOW!
You can contact Urvi Thacker on 02 8986 3125 if you have any questions.