Job Description At Moodyâ€™s Analytics Know Your Customer (KYC) / Know Your Supplier (KYS), we solve problems that matter. We are a cross-functional team of sales and marketing, technology and product professionals who are all passionate about preventing criminal infiltration of the worldâ€™s financial system and bringing transparency to global supply chains by detecting fraud, terrorism, human trafficking, and other criminal threats.
We combine the agility, passion, and dynamism of a startup with the strong positioning and stability of an established institution, providing our people with dynamic career paths and mobility options across the globe, all while having access to the entire Moodyâ€™s network. We empower our people and are committed to helping them reach their goals.
As a Product Consultant within the Solution Delivery team, you will play an integral part in the configuration and implementation of our compliance software solutions. You possess both functional and technical capabilities, as well as client-facing skills.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead client implementation projects, working closely with project managers to gather business requirements, document and implement solutions that meet customersâ€™ needs
- Configure and/or customise various compliance and process-related aspects of the Catalyst software
- Assist our clients to build interfaces to our data-warehouse (i.e., data mapping)
- Provide user and technical training
- Utilize our tracking systems (issues, timesheet)
- Actively participate in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of â€how-toâ€ entries, etc.)
- Converse with client technical resources and subject matter experts to analyse and document issues and convey corresponding solutions
- Continually expand technical product knowledge acting as the product expert
- At times, travel to client sites when office-based .
- Fluency in English language is required
- Education to degree level (or equivalent) in IT and/or Finance is desirable
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance such AML and Fraud is desirable
- Relevant experience, preferably within a financial institution or financial software organisation related to compliance risk assessment
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good presentation skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
Moodyâ€™s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodyâ€™s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.