- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 22 Oct 18
Product Control - Manager
This is a sought after manager position within a highly recognised leader in Global Banking. This position would be perfect for an experienced, qualified product controller wanting to further their career.
This is an opportunity to support the commodities and financial markets division within a global bank. This is not a daily P&L position, you will instead engage with the business, lead change and work on exciting projects, supporting the product control of debt related products, mostly covering central asia.
- Oversight of the P&L (produced offshore)
- Liaise with traders regarding risk, trading strategies and new products
- Various project based work around system initiatives, booking model changes and improvements
- Involvement in risk and analytics work stream ensuring an effective control environment is maintained by identifying risk and enhancements to the overall control framework
- Product control experience - debt related products
- Excellent interaction and communication skills to stakeholders and different business groups
- Self starter, challenge the status quo
- CPA / CA Qualification
Please register your interest in this position by sending through a copy of your resume in word format to Melinda Bullock via the link below
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.