Product Manager - Existing Customers (Fixed Term Contract - 2 years)
The role will be accountable for implementation and execution of revenue generation and portfolio activities to existing base of customers in the Citi Loans (RCPL) and Spot. Buy Now, Pay Later business. The role will support the Senior Product Manager in delivering business goals in a timely, effective manner while meeting controls standards.
- Deliver business outcomes to drive revenue and balance growth through existing customer portfolio. This includes achieving sales targets for ongoing campaigns (e.g. balance transfers) and identifying solutions for product changes (e.g. pricing and fee changes, channel launches, functionality releases).
- Support with retention framework and activities to ensure pro-active and re-active measures are in place to minimise attrition of customers and balances.
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager to achieve Business Plan by providing support to deliver timely and quality implementation of campaigns and key projects.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign execution, from campaign and pricing set up, customer selection, channel, communication to fulfillment. This includes Citi Loans, white label partnership loans and Spot. Buy Now Pay Later.
- Perform technical functionality and channel capability testing, with adequate and robust controls. This includes digital, mobile and non-digital channels.
- Ensure proper documentation of all policies and procedures, including controls and governance of campaign and project approvals, execution and fulfillment.
- Assist with reporting and MIS of existing customer portfolio and campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders such as Decision Management, Risk Management, Digital Banking, Technology, Compliance and Telesales to ensure effective and timely implementation of campaigns.
- Deliver revenue goal
- Deliver sales goals (balance build)
- Attrition reduction
- Effective and timely execution of campaigns
- Good team player and ability to work well across multiple stakeholder groups
- Effective controls and management of business incidents and issues
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in marketing, credit, acquisitions, product development, and/or analytics
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to define and achieve high value business goals
- Working knowledge of market dynamics, products, and competitive climate
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated influencing skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Please note that Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending.
The sale is expected to complete in March 2022.
As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting